For today’s video, I will show you a really neat way to change the country of your iOS app store right on your phone. If you are seeing a ton of downloads, you would want to know where these are all coming from. Most likely, if you are not running any campaigns, you may have been featured by Apple so you would want to know which countries you were featured on so you can get screenshots for bragging rights (wink, wink).
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the App Store and ensure that you are signed out.
- Click the little Face icon on the upper right corner of your screen. This will route you to the sign in page.
- Scroll down and click on the link Create New Apple ID. In the next screen, there is an option to change the country so choose the country that you prefer to view and hit C
- After this, your feed will refresh and will show the App Store of the country of your choice. You will now be able to see which apps are being featured.
Play around and check out each category if you want and you can repeat the process to check out other countries as well. You can also do this in iTunes but you don’t get to see the Today feature.
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 8 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- How to Drive App Downloads on Snapchat - December 11, 2017
- How to See Historical Data of Apple’s Today Feature Tab - December 6, 2017
- The ASO Process That Consistently Drives Downloads & Product Views - December 4, 2017