If you’re looking for an affordable way to drive thousands of downloads using influencer marketing, then check out Trend Pie. They use social media to help your app to be on the trending list of the AppStore. Go to trendpie.com to get started today.
B7DEV.com is the one-stop shop for all your app development needs. They can help you with design, development and even marketing. Plus, they are offering an exclusive 20% off just for the App Masters community.
Subscribe to the Show
Coming up is a recorded Q&A call where I share my advice on how do you know if there’s interest in your app idea, what’s the best way to get the word out, and when to move on to your next app idea.
Julia Zhao is a mobile software developer.
How To Know If There’s Interest In Your App Idea?
Using Sensor Tower and MobileAction or Apple Search Ads, search for a similar app that you have and think about 20 keywords that you can search for so that you can see if there are people who are searching for it, if the keywords come up then you know that there is a market for it.
How To Get The Word Out About Your App?
2. Reach out to the sites that write about an app in your niche, or general sites that cover apps.
3. Join Facebook Groups that talk about a topic related to your app.
When Do You Move Onto Your Next App?
Once you think that the app is good enough, then it’s time to move on to the next one.
Listen to the full podcast to find out more!
Latest posts by Lakshmi uma (see all)
- 616: How To Use Psychology Increase Yearly Subscriptions with Sajad Ghanizada - January 18, 2018
- 615: How to Get Started With Snapchat App Install Ads with Jennifer Roebuck - January 16, 2018
- 614: Marketing for Paid vs Free Apps with Sonal Gir - January 11, 2018